Wednesday 10 July 2013

Mindless Rambling

What makes us who we are? Some people say it's experience. What happens to us helps us build ourselves as well as our future. Or maybe it's the books we read, the movies we watch, the places we visit, the memories we store, the people we love, the moments we cherish.
I want to know what made me who I am. I want to know why I act or talk or think the way I do. I want to know if people like me, or if I'm probably the most obnoxious person they know. I want to know everything there is to know about myself, because only then I'll be ready to give myself completely to someone else.
Last night I ended another chapter of my life, I broke a heart, I shed my tears, I waited for solace.
Is it true when they say we all have a soul mate? Do we really have someone who'll love us no matter what. Like the love between the sun and the moon?
That's what I want. That's how I want to feel. Am I ready for it? I don't think so. Do I need to change to find that? Perhaps.
But what gives me a sense of peace is that sooner or later, I will. You will too. Because we're waiting for that somebody and they're waiting for us.
Happy endings are not a rarity, they're a surity.

No comments:

Post a Comment