Thursday 17 October 2013

Bad Decisions

I don't understand. why do we have to make decisions, live through them and only then realize how badly we've screwed up. I mean, why can't there be a placard popping out in front of us which says 'No, don't do this, you will not want this exactly 24 hours after you've agreed to want it'. Literally every life changing decision I make, ends with me banging my head on the wall.
I cannot be trusted to even choose the right Instagram filters, but I've still been given liberty to make my life decisions. Where is the sense in that?
I jump into things to fast. Ever heard of the girl who fell too soon and a bit too hard? Yeah, that isn't me. Ever heard of the girl who makes up scenarios, thinks she's fallen, acts on her feelings, gets what she wants, and then stops wanting it? Yeah, that one's me.
I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment