Saturday 15 June 2013

Stopped Tumbling and started a Blog

This is my third attempt at blogging. I remember my second try leaving me so frustrated that I actually went and started tumbling, which didn't even include much brain activity, I just re blogged pictures.

I wouldn't say I have a writer's block, but I clearly don't know how to put my thoughts into words, although I have an abundance of the former. For me writing always takes a sappy or emotional twist. Let me put it this way, I can make people cry, not even at my brilliantly sorrowful stories, mostly just about the fact that I actually wrote something... which says a lot about me.

I just read my friends blog and as I went to compliment him on it's brilliance he asked me to start blogging too. Seems like he had confidence in my ability of writing more than myself. Although he tried using the fact that I took psychology in high school as a validation, OH maybe I should counsel people over here, for free. I can handle depression and mania and social pressure and everything.

See? First post and I've already flitted from Tumblr to my friend to how my subconscious wishes to be a psychologist. I suppose from the next post onward I should begin with a title and rotate around the title itself, this random train of thought is reaching a dead end.

Well, until inspiration strikes again.
Adieus folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment