Monday 17 June 2013

writingaboutwhateverthehellIwant.blogspot.com

So as I was going through almost every blog up here, I noticed quite a few family blogs. Firstly it's so cute that these middle aged mothers actually take time out each day from their busy schedules only to help the rest of the world have an accurate timeline of their children. Literally everything done by their family is documented, "the little one asked for a car today", "the teenager forgot to lock her door today", "the mister bought me a gift today". Everything is so published. I'm sure I can tell you more about the Winsors than their own kids, or about the Ms. Susan; but that's me and the 72000 other visitors she's had.

The there are food blogs, I think every form of social rambling has to include the foodies. Be it our foodgrammers on instagram or our fitblrs on tumblr, food deserves a spot in the social world and they're here to represent! In a short period of 20 minutes, I've definitely learnt about 5 recipes to the least, whether I'll every attempt them is a totally different story altogether, but it's the thought that counts and I surely thought of trying them.

The photographers. These have two kinds, the bad ones and the good ones. The bad ones are bad and should probably throw their camera in a ditch, but they're never going to know their bad if they have 500 page-views everyday. Then the good ones, damn I've already selected a couple to photograph my wedding.

What I love about blog-spot is that no matter what you are, or where your passion lies, there is a complete freedom of expression, and there are thousands of people who are actually willing to sit themselves down and read exactly what you've got to say.
Quality of writing or even the basic sanity of your piece hardly matters. There is bound to be someone from those billion users who 'feels you' and is bound to read you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment